Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kevinmejica123

GM Empty
PostSubject: GM   GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 9:39 am

GM do u know how to edit files right?
i think u know some of the differences of the files in ran221 in other private ran server right?
I just want u to investigate wat are the differences of the files of ran221 in other ran server that i play.
I think it might help wat i want to say.
because the server i play is not lag wen they use 2 hamachi before and its always full. but now their hamachi network is 3 so its too lag already.
lets go back to the private ran server that they use 2 hamachi because in
their server its not too lag as if the place is over 10 people.
Back to top Go down
GMLasku
Admin
GMLasku

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:08 am

Sorry guys.... as of now i really can't afford to purchase premium hamachi...my credit card is not yet availabe and im over the limit...If only I can or someone can help this server to upgrade to a premium hamachi then i think this Lag will be lessen...FYI editing ran files will not solve the Lag problems.....Lag problems is very much connected to connection issue and editing files is just for the gameplay (exp, gold,item,skill,quest etc.)
Back to top Go down
https://ran221.forumotion.com
kevinmejica123

GM Empty
PostSubject: GM   GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:10 pm

How about if u reformat ur PC or change ur main Server into another PC so that if u download the hamachi u can use premium hamachi the 30 day trial.
Why not if nothing files will be vanish
Back to top Go down
GMLasku
Admin
GMLasku

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 7:41 pm

ok i'll try the 30 day trial....BTW our server is a dedicated server......wla naka install dun kundi Hamachi and Ran server files yun lng....
Back to top Go down
kevinmejica123

GM Empty
PostSubject: GM   GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:08 am

OK.
Well how about if u upgrade the main server?
Upgrade ur memory ram and ur processor and buy a dual processor.
Back to top Go down
GMLasku
Admin
GMLasku

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:03 am

its easy for u to say kc di naman ikaw yung gagastos anyway eto yung specs ng server....1gig mem p4 3.2ghz prcsor
Back to top Go down
kevinmejica123

GM Empty
PostSubject: GM   GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:25 am

mataas nga po kasi di ko lng ma explain kung bakit ang lag pa din.
aaminin ko mababa lang pc ko
specs ng pc ko p3 1ghz nga lang e tapos 256mem then 32mb video card
kaya ang bagal ng pc ko.
sana ma bawasan ung lag.
kasi maganda tong server kaso masyado lag kahit na mataas naman specs ng server.
GM can i ask? wat program u use to open ran fata files like glogic? cause i want to open files and i want to help u.
Back to top Go down
GMLasku
Admin
GMLasku

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:56 am

i really appreciate your eagerness to help this server...Btw Glogic is a RCC File which can be open using winRar...hanggang dun na lng dude...Im not boasting to you pero kung yung ibang GM nga ng ibang private server eh nahihirapan akong mag explain about editing RAn files how much more on somebody who doesn't have an idea on doing it...gusto sana kita turuan kaso i really don't have that much time...guys LAG issue has nothing to do with the files, its all about the connetion...cguro nga kylangan ko na tlga mag upgrade ng connection....tsaga tsga muna maayos din tong problem na to...hayaan nio i'll try to reasearch on enhancing my connection V^_^V
Back to top Go down
GMLasku
Admin
GMLasku

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:06 am

anyway kevin thnx nga pla...players like you always push me to go beyond my limit, and that's a good thing...yung interaction ng admin and players is a good thing kc we can discuss problems in an professional matter... sana yung iba nagsasalita din para di msyado boring hehehe peace out
Back to top Go down
kevinmejica123

GM Empty
PostSubject: GM   GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:04 pm

i think server much be better if server has its own internet connection because in inter shops are using only 1 connection and it is use for all PC in the shop.
If the server has its own internet connection iw will be less lag.
One of the private ran is only at the internet shop and i play there and i see the the server has its own internet connection.
i think this may help or upgrade the internet connection or find some programs that can upgrade internet connection.
Back to top Go down
GMLasku
Admin
GMLasku

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:19 pm

hmmm...no nid coz "Router" is a device use to distribute the bandwith witouth dividing it....Im using a router but im not using a hub....nice suggestion but...ROUTER hAS nothing to do with the speed of my Internet connection... maiintindihan mo din yan pag nag aral ka ng cisco Very Happy
Back to top Go down
odie00

odie00

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:23 pm

Razz hi n good day Admin n 2 all, cyclops wat is cisco all about? n how old r u ? Idea
Back to top Go down
odie00

odie00

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:25 pm

Question n wat is d diff. of using a router n a hub? Idea
Back to top Go down
GMLasku
Admin
GMLasku

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:50 pm

Hub divides the bandwith with the numbers of computers taht is using the Internet....ex. the bandwith is 584 kbs tpos yung pc mo 5, yung speed ng intenet will be divided sa nuber ng PC bale 100+ yung bawat PC..yung router is a revolutionary device na di kylangn i divide yung bandwith...bale switching method yung gngawa ng router Very Happy
Back to top Go down
odie00

odie00

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:56 pm

cyclops ok, Idea salamat po sa info Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM   GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down