Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

where can i find the control panel?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaysonjay

where can i find the control panel? Empty
PostSubject: where can i find the control panel?   where can i find the control panel? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:31 am

where we can find control panel so we can register?
thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
morepower!!!!
Back to top Go down
GMLasku
Admin
GMLasku

PostSubject: Re: where can i find the control panel?   where can i find the control panel? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:42 am

andun po yung CP sa launcher...once you open the laucher you can see at the lower left part of the launcher the register button click the button then it will lead you to the CP
Back to top Go down
https://ran221.forumotion.com
jaysonjay

PostSubject: thx poh ty!!!!   where can i find the control panel? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:20 pm

maraming salamat po mr admin !!!!!
Back to top Go down
botofly

PostSubject: Re: where can i find the control panel?   where can i find the control panel? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 7:26 am

nasa npc lang ba lahat 167-207 skill d2? pwede rin ba mag donate? ^_^ DL ko to ngayon . . . hehehe
Back to top Go down
GMLasku
Admin
GMLasku

PostSubject: Re: where can i find the control panel?   where can i find the control panel? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:14 am

All skill scrolls are available at the NPC.....Naku finally someone Open about Donation!....anyone who will donate will be much appreciated!...Kht man lng ma premium ko yung hamachi so we can Play in a much improve environment with lesser LAG.....
Back to top Go down
https://ran221.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where can i find the control panel?   where can i find the control panel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where can i find the control panel?
Page 1 of 1